.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Canadian Space Agency Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvig29OYOA
Open the above link to view the final YouTube video submission for the challenge.  Great work from everyone involved, including our camera crew: Olivia.
We were limited by: the materials we were allowed to use and the time constraints, but what a great effort by all involved, voluntarily I might add.  Even if we don't get picked I think it was a valuable learning experience.  I know the procedure tested our patience, but there were lots of laughs along the way. Kudos to you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs O'Hara,

I'm applying for a scholorship for the Venture science and engineering summer camp, and I was hoping to use the video as one of my refrences for my enjoyment of science. Do you happen to have a copy?