.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Team Canada at The Opening Ceremony - Sochi Olympics 2014


 Partner Drama Activity - You and your partner will research an Olympic athlete competing at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.  After thoroughly researching your athlete you will write an interview script which you will practice and then perform for the class. One of you will be the CBC interviewer and one of you will be the athlete. We will create success criteria in class which will clarify the expectations.  If you could be any Canadian Olympic athlete who would you want to be and why?

9 comments:

TheBloggingWorker+ said...

I would probably like to be Sidney Crosby because he is a famous Canadian hockey player, and I like hockey, but I am not so great at it, and Sidney Crosby is pretty good so, I would want to be someone like him.

TheBloggingWorker+ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I don't know about a lot of athletes, but I do like Patrick Chan. He is a figure skater, and I did a project on him once, and he has won, like 23 medals. He is a great athlete, so I guess him.

Unknown said...

What is the where in the world this week? I can't find it!

anotherfinekettleoffish said...

Due to technical difficulties earlier in the week - we will do one next week instead.

Katie said...

I wouldn't wnat to be a Canadian athlete, I would prefer to be an American one instead. If I could be any American athlete, I would be Gracie Gold. She is a figure skater (and I think that would be cool) and I watched her in the Olympics and she was pretty good.

Katherine said...

* want (sorry)

Unknown said...

I would probably like to be Travis Gerrits. I love skiing, and I love being in the air. This begs the question:
"Why don't I just become an AERIAL SKIER?"
An Aerial Skier is a skier who goes up a steep ramp and flips through the sky. This is my definition of AWESOME.
Oh, the last thing that I want to say is that he is very laid back, which makes him look even cooler.

-Aidan

Unknown said...

Sorry Aidan, me and Daniel took Travis.